Monday, October 5, 2009

First Blog Post

I've never had a blog before and am a little unsure what exactly I will do with this blog. I assume I will talk about my crochet projects and what I cook as well as tell other random tidbits about my life. For example if someone pisses me off on the bus or something good happens. First off there are a few things you should know about me. I live in Vancouver British Columbia as a student at the University of British Columbia (UBC) But I am an American from the state of Maryland. So I AM an international student but a lot of Canadian students call American international students "diet international" because the US isn't far and it not really that different. I think that is funny. Also I really like to cook and I think about food a lot. I especially love Asian food. This past March I taught myself how to crochet my watching YouYube Videos. I originally learned because I thought Amigurumi were so cute and I wanted to be able to make them. But I soon realized there are only so many stuffed animals you can make so I have  moved on to more useful things. I also taught myself tunisian crochet and have been working of the same "lap robe" since June. I will make a separate post on the project later. Another thing about me is that my favorite colors are Teal and Turquoise. Most of the things I own are some shade of those two colors. I have a theory on why I like these colors so much but that will also be its own post later on. I think thats enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment