Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boyfriend Cookies!


So today my boyfriend (whom is named Colin but shall be referred to as "Boyfriend" for the sake of limiting confusion) baked me cookies and gave them to me while I was on campus. They are the best Chocolate Chip Cookies I have ever had (no offense Mom). They have a really good flavor and are chewy, which I like, but they aren't that "under cooked" kind of chewy. Boyfriend was kind enough to supply the recipe for these cookies. Boyfriend says he made two small batches and the key to nice chewy cookies from this recipe is to keep the mixing at a minimum and not over mix the batter. I like how that recipe site has the option of changing the number of servings and automatically adjusts the ingredient amounts. I suggest you try this recipe out and don't forget to let me know how you liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment