Friday, December 4, 2009

My New Favorite Blog

I just discovered a blog that has instantly become a favorite. It is eatyourkimchi.com written but a Canadian couple from Toronto who are living and working in Korea as teachers. Most people know I am a Korea fan. Going to teach English in Korea for a few years is something I want to do... Insert crying parents here.... Like they didn't already cry a river when I decided to come to Vancouver for university. My parents know I want to visit Korea but I don't think they know I want to go teach and live there for a few years... SURPRISE!... Insert parents crying an ocean of tears here. I just wanted to share that with you. I have also been looking for a way to have the blogs I follow listed to the left right (side column was on the left on the old layout) like other blogs have. But for some reason I just haven't been able to figure out how since its not an obvious option for things to put in that side column. I am also looking for a suitable Teal colored blog template (the background and formate). I can't fond that either... Mom complained about the darkness of the background so I switched to a new one about a week ago. I like it but its not teal or turquoise so I guess I will have to see if I can get someone to code (make) a template for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment